BUT there's a big difference between what our days looked like last year compared to now.
Now...we choose what our days look like. As coaches, as business partners and life changers with Beachbody...we STILL wake up with an alarm around 6 or 6:30, because we WANT TO...with goals of getting up even earlier.
- We drink 20 oz of water...make COFFEE ️...then drink coffee!
- Pull out our stack of books and devotionals to read. I journal a little and then post to our social media sharing inspiration and things we learned...so it can encourage others
- Eli wakes up...we snuggle a little and then he plays with some toys and eats his breakfast
- We plan our day...set our priorities....decide what needs to get done. We check in with our private support group and encourage them or share a tip
- Dan makes us breakfast
- One of us takes Eli to the park or the library or run some errands and the other gets some heads down, ALONE work time.
- I do some mentoring calls with coaches or work on trainings for our team or build our business by building relationships and connecting with people!
- We post to social media again
- We work out...the time changes every day but it always happens if it's in the calendar
- We drink Shakeology
- We ROCK our day and simply strive to SERVE those around us
Some days we work a lot...some days we don't....sometimes we work on the weekend...and we stop when we'd like!! Sometimes we work at the beach or a coffeeshop or at home in the RV...the location doesn't matter.
Yoga pants...no showers...no pants...no shoes...no problem. HA!! Every day is a new day to make a choice. To set some new goals. To grow.
It's a NEW day to connect with people that want to join a movement...and want to spread the message of health and life to their friends and family!! If you want more CONTROL of your life...more flexibility or more control of your health and you love to serve people and help them, we'd love to chat with YOU!! ️