When it comes to health, YOU HAVE TO PAY!!! You have to do some tough things at some point. If you are under 50, those things might be:
- Waking up early to exercise
- Planning meals in advance
- Ditching cable so you can afford a gym membership or workout program
- Reading nutritional/fitness blogs on your lunch break instead of sports or gossip articles
- Taking prescription medications
- Paying higher premiums on health insurance
- Not being able to do some the activities that you once were able to do
- Chronic aches and pains and overall lethargy
- Dying early... Yeah that's tough one but a reality
So ask yourself how much sacrifice are you willing to make today so you don't have to deal with those things later in life?
If you've already made some of these sacrifices, we would love to hear what they were and how you created healthy habits around them. Your ideas will help others out, so we encourage you to share. Thanks friends!