Now that we have all of that behind us. Our focus has shifted to renovating our new home. We want to make it feel like OUR home...so we're going to be attempting to take the "factory production line feel" away.
Just a heads up that there are Facebook groups of 15,000+ solely dedicated renovating RV interiors. Who knew???
We are also working on selling our vehicles and buying a new one that has the ability to be towed behind our RV. We are selling off, donating or trashing pretty much everything in our 1,200 square foot townhome in order to get things to fit into our new 250 square foot home. Let's just say I am turning into a Craigslist ninja. Did you know that there is a national craigslist search option? Yeah someone figured out how to do that.
- Laura's last day of work is TOMORROW!!! So that is pretty crazy.
- We are moving most of our furniture and belongings out next and taking them down to Des Moines to Laura's parents house.
- We are also leaving Eli down in Des Moines since Laura and I are heading out to Los Angeles next weekend to go to Chalene Johnson's Smart Success LIVE seminar. SO EXCITED about this one.
- After we return from LA we will be heading out to Redwood Falls (my hometown, and doing our RV renovations. We anticipate that taking 1-2 weeks.
- After that we will come back up to the cities with our finished RV and load it up for the long haul.
- We will likely have a get together somewhere in the cities and let people see our RV and say our "See you laters!" We hate goodbye's! Name that movie?
- Our plan is then to head to Kansas City to spend a little time with a good friend and fellow coach. We will also attend a quarterly Beachbody event when we are there.
- Then we are off to the Augusta, Georgia area so that I can attend the Masters Golf Tournament.
Laura is still running accountability groups and mentoring coaches on our team.
We are still working out pretty much daily, drinking our Shakeology daily, eating healthy 80-90% of the time.
To us that stuff has become a habit or a non-negotiable which is great at this point. That wouldn't have always been the case. Five years ago I would have been too tired to workout and eating frozen pizza for the convenience.
So yeah we have to apologize for not having as much content on the blog but that will all change soon. Plus we will be sharing some of our crazy adventures from the road. Thanks for reading!